Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Miranda & Eric: A southern chic engagement shoot!

{Miranda + Eric}

I was thrilled when my friend Miranda first spoke to me about shooting her engagement portraits, not only would she be a ton of fun to work with, she also has great taste! She said she wanted to something with a rustic shabby chic vibe (which is my absolute fav!) and she wanted them to be sweet. 

On the day of their engagement photo shoot we were driven nearly insane by mosquitoes, having to swat and scratch after nearly every shot! Luckily, these two sweethearts are so photogenic and have so much fun together their session still turned out to be a blast and their photos are so sweet I couldn't help but smile as I made my selections! 

Scroll down and have a peak of some of my personal favs from their lovely shoot!    











No comments:

Post a Comment