Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Shabby Chic Bridal Shoot: St. Simon's Island


Today I'm doing some backtracking..

So.. just a month or so ago I graduated from photography school! Yay! Before I could finish and graduate I had to do an internship with a photographer who inspired me. I was super blessed to have the opportunity to work with a wedding photographer on St. Simon's Island named Sarah DeShaw. 

Sarah is an extremely talented photographer and also one of the kindest people you will meet. She helped me learn so much during my month long stay on the island and I am very grateful to her! Before we finished up with my internship she set up this bridal shoot for me using one of the other gorgeous photographers who worked for her, Caitlin. 

Our shoot started out under the pier and on the beach and we ended up migrating to another photographer's home to get some super fun shots with her beautiful chickens! I'm super in love with how these images turned out and I am entirely too thankful to Sarah DeShaw and Caitlin for helping me with it all!! 




We actually hand made her floral crown and bouquet from flowers in Sarah's yard! 



 We got some adorable running shots on the beach!





The awesome Sarah DeShaw giving some posing tips!





No comments:

Post a Comment